Just finished another great book, Success Is Not An Accident by Tommy Newberry. Here’s some things I highlighted and wrote in my journal.
- No one plans to be mediocre. Rather, mediocrity is the result of no plan at all.
- People of integrity are the most joyful.
- Success is not a single destination. Success is instead an intentional approach to life that ensures you are a faithful steward of your gifts and talents.
- Success in life is not based on need but on seed.
- There is never enough room for buts and brilliance.
- Feelings come and go, but consequences last forever.
- Living on purpose requires deliberately deciding in advance how you are going to grow more like the person God wants you to become.
- Obstacles are the raw materials of great accomplishments.
- There is never enough time to do everything, but there is enough time to do the right things.
- Breaches of integrity are close neighbors with short term thinking.
- It has been said that 4 simple words characterize mediocrity most accurately: “I didn’t have time.”
- Your job is to convince the subconscious that the condition you desire already exists.
- It has been said that the pictures you create in your head turn into the reality you hold in your hand.
- Remember your level of energy equals your level of health. If you are short on energy, you are short on life.
- Fatigue does make cowards of us all (Vince Lombardi)
- When you are run down, drained or otherwise out of balance your choices suffer.
Don’t get run down….make West Functional Chiropractic part of your lifestyle so that we ensure that your health supports your energy demands. Good health starts with good choices that become good actions that turn into good habits. We continue to thank you for your referrals as we grow our community of healthy people.