- 1 cup cut up strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp unflavored grass fed gelatin
(Great Lakes makes a good gelatin)
- Quarter your strawberries first then measure out the cup.
- In a small sauce pan, heat strawberries and lemon juice until the strawberries start to release breakdown.
- Place sauce in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and then add in the gelatin.
- Pulse a couple times then pour into silicon molds or in a glass dish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.