- In a small pan add the water, butter, salt, and vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add in the tapioca flour and stir for 2 minutes until you get a wet paste.
- Add in the baking soda and powder and stir while the mixture foams – roughly 3 seconds.
- Next add in the coconut flour and egg and mix well until you get a dough.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and knead for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pinch off a 1″ – 2″ piece of dough and roll into a 1/2″ round by 6″ – 7″ log.
- Twist into a pretzel shape and place on a piece of parchment on a baking sheet and brush with butter.
- Sprinkle coarse salt on the surface and bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes.