- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup tigernut flour
- 1 cup collagen
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (measure as a solid and then melt)
- 6 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp mace
- sea salt flakes
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Process until texture is mixed well.
- Place in fridge for about an hour and then scoop by the tablespoon and form into balls.
- Place balls on a parchment lined dish.
- Place flaked sea salt on top of balls.
- Refrigerate until firm and enjoy. Store extras in fridge.