- 1/2 cup raw cashews , soaked in water at least 8 hours
- 2 cups ripe peaches cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- 14 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut or avocado oil
In a medium bowl, mix 2 cups peaches, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, and let sit for about 20 minutes. Remove 1/2 cup of the soaked peaches and set aside. Blend all remaining ingredients on medium speed until very smooth.. Add in remaining 1/2 cup of peaches and pulse a couple times, leaving some chunks for texture. Chill until very cold, then churn and freeze according to ice cream maker directions.