- 4 Eggs
- 3 Tbl Coconut Flour
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapicoa Flour
- 1/2 tsp Real Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbl Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbl Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the coconut flour, almond flour, tapioca flour, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, and hot water and whisk together until very smooth. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to fully absorb into the liquids.
- Place 8 mounds of batter, about 1/4 cup each, evenly spaced on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake buns for 8-9 minutes, or until set in the center. Let cool and store in an airtight container.
- Makes 4 buns using 2 pieces for a top and a bottom.