- 10 large eggs
- 6 ounces ground sugar free bacon or sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or place silicone baking cups in muffin tin.
- Brown the sausage or bacon in a skillet over medium heat and drain the grease.
- Sauté the bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms in the same pan you browned the meat and cook until lightly sautéed .
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, spinach and pepper together until combined. Add in the sautéed veggies.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin and only fill 3/4 of the way and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow the muffins to cool, then remove from muffin tin.
Note: Feel free to change out veggies to ones you prefer or add some extra! Same with the meat!