- 3 ½ cups diced onions
- 2 ½ cups diced celery
- 1 cup apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup dates, chopped into small pieces (raisins or dried cranberries would also work)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons sage
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a medium-sized baking dish
- Add 2 tablespoons butter/ghee/coconut oil to a saucepan and warm over low/med heat.
- Add onion, celery, apple and herbs and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, add almond flour and dates and mix.
- Add the lightly beaten eggs to the bowl and mix well.
- Add mixture to baking dish and bake at 350F for 45 minutes – 1 hour