- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, 3/4 cup Coconut sugar, salt and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Add in the egg white and melted coconut oil. Using your hands, press the mixture together until it begins to moisten and you can pack it into a ball.
- Place half the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper and roll out until VERY thin, about 1/16 of an inch thick.
- Cut the dough into 3/4 inch squares and gently transfer to the prepared sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 tsp of Coconut sugar over the squares and bake until they just turn golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. They burn very quickly so watch them closely in that last minute. 3.5 minutes is just about right. They will not be crunchy when they come out of the oven.
- Let the squares cool on the pan completely and then enjoy!