- 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until finely shredded
- Steam the shredded cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well, let cool, and strain any excess water
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, eggs, oregano, basil, garlic powder, almond flour, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Transfer to a pizza pan or baking sheet and shape into a pizza crust shape.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the crust. Add all your desired toppings and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until toppings are nicely cooked.