- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups frozen berries of your choice
- 4 dates pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut oil, walnuts, coconut and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, with a crumb-like consistency.
- Press half of mixture in a square baking pan.
- Combine the berries, dates, lemon juice, vanilla, and chia seeds in a saucepan and bring a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, until mixture begins to thicken and bubble. Mash with a fork and let cool.
- When cooled, spread over the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining nut mixture on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until top is golden brown. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.